Get The Answers You Need To Book Your Stay in Falmouth, Cape Cod, MA
To help with planning your stay at the Falmouth Inn, please find answers to our most frequently asked questions below.
ALL CASH PAYING GUESTS WILL BE REQUIRED TO PROVIDE A $250 SECURITY DEPOSIT & A COPY OF CAR REGISTRATION.
- Falmouth Inn is Non-smoking facility.
- Check-in age is 21. The registered guest name MUST be 21.
- A valid ID (Driver’s License) is required for check-in as well as a Credit/Debit card.
- Cash paying guests must provide a $250 Security Deposit - either cash or a hold on a Credit/Debit card.
- The price is based on 2 adults. Children 13 and under are free in existing beds.
- Extra adults are $20.00 per night, per person.
- Cots and cribs are $15.00 per night, each.
- Pets are $20.00 per pet, per night and welcomed only in our Pet Friendly Rooms.
- Cancellation & Change Policy: Cancellation or changes after 3 PM within 3 days of arrival will forfeit the 1-night deposit.
- Free parking available for car, bike, motorcycle, bus, truck & trailer for hotel guest only.
- Check-In Time 3 PM Check-Out Time 11 AM. Early Check-In should be prearranged. It is $20/hour for any time before 3 PM. Once the request is added the fee will be non-refundable.
- Indoor pool hours are 9 AM to 9 PM daily. Pool towels available in the pool area or at front desk.
- Breakfast includes scrambled eggs, sausage, make your own waffles, asst. cereals, fruit, bagels (plain & wheat), pastries, toast (plain & wheat), butter, jelly, oatmeal, coffee, muffins, Juices (3 flavors) and milk.
- There are coffee makers in the rooms.
- We do not have an elevator. If you are in need of a first-floor room, please call as soon as possible 508-540-2500 x 0.
- We do not have a Shuttle Service available. We suggest you use Uber, Lyft or Public transportation.
- The closest beach is only a short walking distance from Inn, however there are many popular beaches in the area within driving distance.
- Island Queen Ferry to Martha’s Vineyard is minutes walking distance from Inn.
- Falmouth Inn is minutes away from many good restaurants, ocean, Falmouth harbor, shopping plaza, bikeway etc.
- The Steam Ship Authority Ferry, Woodshole, MA is 5 miles away. It is approximately 10 minutes' drive. Call the Steamship Authority for directions as to parking if you are not taking your vehicle.
- Reservation/Reception Desk is Staffed 24 Hours for your convenience – your reservation is guaranteed and you may check-in at any time after 3 PM. Please call if you will be extremely late.
- Grocery, Pharmacy and Liquor stores located steps from the Inn.
- Ice and vending machines located near the lobby area or ask front desk for more locations on building.
- Guest laundry on site. $3.00 per wash & $2.00 per dryer cycle. Detergent available for sale. Quarters available at Front Desk.
- Onsite Restaurant/Bar open year-round, hours varies, call 508 388 7636 for more information.
- We do not have ATM machines at the Inn however available across the street.
- All rooms are equipped with mini-fridge, microwave, hairdryer, iron and ironing boards.
- Falmouth Inn have onsite function room for large gathering with additional fees, feel free to reach out to Front desk for more information.
- Falmouth Inn is open year-round.